Offering Quality Eyewear
Comprehensive Eye Exams
Contact Lens Fitting
St. Louis, MO & Belleville, IL Vision Eye Care Specialists
Find out what makes the vision experts Performance Eyecare stand out above the crowd!
Voted #1 Eye Care Provider! Read Article
Eye Doctors serving the St. Louis Metro, MO area and the Metro East St. Louis, IL area including Belleville, Fairview Heights, Swansea, Shiloh, and O'Fallon, IL.
Looking for complete eye exams provided by patient and competent Eye Care Doctors in the St. Louis Metro area and the Metro East St. Louis area? Our eye doctors, Dr. Massie, Dr. Cuff and Dr. Dreyer, look forward to meeting you. We have two convenient eye care centers to serve you. Our Illinois Vision Center, located off of Highway 159 at 4111 North Illinois Street in Swansea, Illinois and our St. Louis Vision Center, located at 12536-B Olive Blvd. in Creve Coeur, Missouri. Our Optometrists, Dr. Dirk Massie, Dr. Marcus Cuff, and Dr. Susan Dreyer, provide eye care to the St. Louis Metro area (Creve Coeur) and the Metro East St. Louis area, including Belleville, O'Fallon, Swansea, Shiloh, Fairview Heights, and the surrounding areas.
Our Eye & Vision Care Services Include:
- Comprehensive eye exam services
- Early Detection of Macular Degeneration with the Foresee PHP
- Eyeglasses, Sunglasses and Contact Lenses
- Cataract Exam by our Cataract Doctor in Swansea, Dr. Mason Bias
- Optometrists serving the St. Louis Metro area and the Metro East St. Louis area, including Belleville, Swansea, and O'Fallon - Eye Care
- Lasik surgery and non surgical vision correction
- Treatment of eye conditions including Red Eyes, Pink Eye, Dry Eyes and Eye Infection.
Schedule an Eye Exam with Our Eye Doctors in Creve Coeur, Missouri & Swansea, Illinois
Schedule an eye exam with Dr. Massie, Dr. Cuff, or Dr. Dreyer. If you're looking for an optometrist in the St. Louis metro area or the Metro East St. Louis area, our optometrists are only a short drive away! Dr. Massie, Dr. Cuff, and Dr. Dreyer are often able to see patients for an eye exam on a walk-in basis, and offer treatment for pink eye, red eyes, dry eyes and eye infection.
Cataract Surgeon - Fairview Heights, Swansea, and Belleville, IL
Cataracts typically progress slowly and can potentially lead to vision loss if not treated. At Performance Eyecare our Swansea Cataract Surgeon, Dr. Bias, provides cataract treatment, including cataract surgery for our Belleville and Swansea patients.
The Latest Optometry Technology - Belleville, Swansea and O'fallon
Using the Macula Risk Genetic Testing and ForeseePHP, Dr. Massie, Dr. Cuff, and Dr. Dreyer can detect vital changes in patients with Macular Degeneration, allowing treatment at the earliest time.
Looking for an optometrist in the St. Louis Metro area and the Metro East St. Louis area?
We have one office conveniently located on Olive Blvd. in Creve Coeur and also an office in Swansea, Illinois between Belleville and Fairview Heights. To get directions to our optometrist offices, click Our Locations on the top right side of our website. We treat common eye diseases including red eyes, pink eye, eye infection and dry eyes, and have a cataract surgeon on staff.
- Nov 21, 2013 - Week of Thanksgiving Hours
Both of our offices are open on Wed. Nov. 27th and Friday Nov. 29th. These are popular days when kids and teachers are out of school so we recommend that you contact us soon to reserve an appointment time.
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family! More »
- Oct 18, 2013 - We're hiring!
We are currently looking for enthusiastic team members who enjoy helping others. Must have a positive attitude and work well with others.
Part-time and full-time positions available. No experience necessary.
Fax resume to (618) 234-6331 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org More »
Our focus is to...
- Improve the lives of our patients by providing the best possible vision performance.
- Enthusiastically provide our patients with legendary patient care.
- Utilize the latest in technology and offer the best quality eye care products.
- Continually educate our patients on eye health matters and always take the time to thoroughly answer all of their questions.