Offering Quality Eyewear
Comprehensive Eye Exams
Contact Lens Fitting
Welcome To Performance Eyecare
Special hours for the holiday weekend... the Swansea office will be CLOSED Saturday, May 25th through Monday,May 27th and the Creve Couer office will only be closed on Monday, May 27th in observance of Memorial Day. Both offices will reopen Tuesday, May 28th.
Check out the video above to find out what makes Performance Eyecare stand out above the crowd.
Optometrist serving the St. Louis Metro area and the Metro East St. Louis area (Belleville, Fairview Heights, Swansea, and O'Fallon).
Looking for complete eye exams provided by patient and competent optometrists in the St. Louis Metro area and the Metro East St. Louis area? Our eye doctors, Dr. Massie, Dr. Cuff and Dr. Dreyer, look forward to meeting you. Our eye care office is located on Highway 159 at 4111 North Illinois Street, and we also have an office in St. Louis, located at 12536-B Olive Blvd. Dr. Massie, Dr. Cuff, and Dr. Dreyer, our optometrists (eye doctors), provide eye care to the St. Louis Metro area (Creve Coeur) and the Metro East St. Louis area, including Belleville, O'Fallon, Swansea, Shiloh, Fairview Heights, and the surrounding area.
- Comprehensive eye exam services
- Early Detection of Macular Degeneration with the ForeseePHP
- Eyeglasses, Sunglasses and Contact Lenses
- Cataract Exam by our Cataract Doctor in Swansea, Dr. Mason Bias
- Optometrists serving the St. Louis Metro area and the Metro East St. Louis area, including Belleville, Swansea, and O'Fallon - Eye Care
- Lasik surgery and non surgical vision correction
- Treatment of eye conditions including Red Eyes, Pink Eye, Dry Eyes and Eye Infection.
Eye Doctor - Creve Coeur, Missouri & Swansea, Illinois
Schedule an eye exam with Dr. Massie, Dr. Cuff, or Dr. Dreyer by clicking "request your next appointment online." If you're looking for an optometrist in the St. Louis metro area or the Metro East St. Louis area, our optometrists are only a short drive away! Dr. Massie, Dr. Cuff, and Dr. Dreyer are often able to see patients for an eye exam on a walk-in basis, and offer treatment for pink eye, red eyes, dry eyes and eye infection.
Cataract Surgeon - Swansea and Belleville
Cataracts typically progress slowly and can potentially lead to vision loss if not treated. At Performance Eyecare our Swansea Cataract Surgeon, Dr. Bias, provides cataract treatment, including cataract surgery for our Belleville and Swansea patients.
The Latest Optometry Technology - Belleville, Swansea and O'fallon
Using the Macula Risk Genetic Testing and ForeseePHP, Dr. Massie, Dr. Cuff, and Dr. Dreyer can detect vital changes in patients with Macular Degeneration, allowing treatment at the earliest time.
Looking for an optometrist in the St. Louis Metro area and the Metro East St. Louis area?
We have one office conveniently located on Olive Blvd. in Creve Coeur and also an office in Swansea, Illinois between Belleville and Fairview Heights. To get directions to our optometrist offices, click Locate Us on the right side of the home page. We treat common eye diseases including red eyes, pink eye, eye infection and dry eyes, and have a cataract surgeon on staff.
Our focus is to...
- Improve the lives of our patients by providing the best possible vision performance.
- Enthusiastically provide our patients with legendary patient care.
- Utilize the latest in technology and offer the best quality eye care products.
- Continually educate our patients on eye health matters and always take the time to thoroughly answer all of their questions.