Health & Vision Insurance
To maximize your eligibility and coverage, Performance Eyecare participates in most medical policy and vision insurance plans. Performance Eyecare believes patients are entitled to comprehensive eye care. If you're in the St. Louis Metro area or the Metro East St. Louis area, including Swansea, O'Fallon, Belleville, or Fairview Heights, call us about more information about our insurance policies.
Remember, Medical Plans routinely have coverage for eye care visits, just as when you go to your primary care physician.
Some of the insurance/vision benefit plans and we accept include:
- Administar Federal
- Anthem BCBS of Missouri
- BCBS of Illinois
- BCBS Federal
- Care Management Resources
- Eyemed (Blue View, Unicare, & True Assure)
- Group Health Plan (GHP)/Coventry
- Great West Life
- Mail Handlers
- Railroad Medicare
- St. Clair County (UMR)
- United Health Care (not UHC Vision)
- Union Pacific Railroad (UPREHS)
- Vision Benefits of America (VBA)
- Vision Service Plan (VSP)
* if you do not see your vision plan or health insurance listed, please call the office to ask if we accept your plan
Our Optometrists throughout the St. Louis area provide a wide range of eye care services, including treatment of Red Eyes, Pink Eye, Dry Eyes, and Eye Infection. To find out about your eligibility and coverage and our insurance plan policies, please do not hesitate to call us.